Interstate Affairs

New Gaplastovia, as a special city-dominion and national capital, does not participate in interstate affairs.

If you need to contact the Prince of Gaplastovia or New Gaplastovia for any reason, please email 

Foreign Affairs

As New Gaplastovia is not a sovereign state and thereby cannot perform foreign affairs, you will need to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federated States of Gapla in order to conduct foreign affairs with the national government of Gapla, if you wish to do so.

How can I apply for diplomatic relations with Gapla?

Navigate to in your web browser. 

Click the Diplomacy link in the menu, and follow the instructions on the page.